Thursday 9 September 2010

Life in the Goddess Lane.....

Many things have happened recently, I am swamped with work, enrolling all my lovely clients on GSMs autumn sessions, I am preparing for the photo shoot for GSMs pocket pole manual and Im reshuffling my finances after taking a long hard look at them at the end of this summer and vowing that I would always have more than enough money  to do everything that I desire to do.  Add to that a couple of frissons with a local pole dancing school and a so called professional photographer that completely let me down at the last minute and out of the blue contact from two of my past lovers!  If thats not enough to stir a Goddess up, I dont know what can!!!!

Things happen for a reason and as the saying goes what doesnt kill you makes you stronger and I know that what ever I focus on I will get or conversely will get me so in all the above I have risen above, stood by my high goddess standards and forged ahead, always moving forwards, moving upwards and breaking new ground. I have to remember that I have a dream and that dream will only be mine if I keep my eye on the prize and play full out to achieve it.

I am also in week 9 of my GSM "Sexy Curves" program.  The change of seasons is making a big impact on my choice of foods and my energy and its good to remember to go with the flow, my weight has remained static for the past two weeks but my body is looking good, I am leaner, more toned and much stronger in the gym and on the pole (which I LOVE).  I will never underestimate that women love to be and feel strong, I correlate that when my body feels strong my mind feels strong too.  I am slowly changing my food choices to correspond with the autumn, out goes the salads and cold foods and in comes sweetcorn, sweet potato, squash, vegetable stir frys and yummy omlettes.  This change for me excites me and keeps me motivated to continue forwards on my GSM "Sexy Curves" program - and remember I am doing all the ground work so that you dont have to - this program is making its debut Spring/Summer 2011.

X

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing it.
    Kamagra Jelly is unique in that it increases a natural occurring process, therefore, only through sexual stimulation will an erection occur.

    Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tadarise 5 mg are utilized to treat erectile brokenness in men, which is a failure to accomplish or keep a hard erect penis appropriate for sexual activity, because of inadequate blood flow into the penis. It loosens up the blood vessels in the penis expanding blood flow and causing an erection, which is the regular reaction to sexual incitement. In any case, It will possibly work on the off chance that you are sexually stirred.

    ReplyDelete