Wednesday 6 October 2010

My 10 Goddess Commandments

These 10 commandments are mine baby (feel free to borrow) and when I live my life by all of them - watch out!! Fabulous stuff just happens.

1.  Take full responsibility of who I am
2.  Always recognize my uniqueness
3.  Never compare myself to anyone else
4.  Be the best I can be every second, every minute, every hour, every day...
5.  Be completely in love with who I really am
6.  Accept and give compliments easily and freely
7.  Fully accept who I am - the good and the not so good
8.  Be grateful and practice gratitude on a daily basis
9.  Have clarity on what I want, where I want to go/do and who I am
10. Have fun/laugh/be sexy/have lots of amazing sex!


What are you 10 Goddess Commandment?  Get thinking and let me know xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment