Sunday 2 January 2011

This is how the Goddess rolled in 2010........

1.This has got to be the first year ever that I spent totally aware of who and what I am all about
2.I discovered my own rhythm, balance and flow - Im learning to self care!!
3.Restarted yoga
4.GSM is branded and the new website is on its way
5.I successfully set up all my back end office systems
6.Trained in Pilates with Rebecca Leone
7. I now have an amazing assistant instructor - Ms S London
8. Found my VA
9. Ran 2 big charity events
10. Bought my dream pink food mixer
11. Got my garden sorted out and the trampoline sunk into the ground
12. Starting saving money
13. Experienced love like I never knew possible
14. Employed a PA and she sorted my life out!
15. Walked and exercise nearly every day
16. Wrote up my pole manual and pilates one on one
17. Wrote all the copy for my website (boy was that a big job!!)
18. Invested heavily on learning more about how to run my business with KPI, Julian Weekes, Danielle La Porte & Marisaa Bracke
19. Got closer to me - I love me xxx
20. Started up a kick arse blog
21. Devised a brand new fun and flirty exercise program for women - Sexy Curves
22. Modelled at Britains Next Top Model
23. Performed to raving reviews at various events
24. Discoverd George was dyslexic and spent more time with him x
25. Karate chopped a plank of wood
26.Went trance dancing
27. Evolved Sexy Booty Camp to Sexy Body Day
28. Had tea at the Langham
29. Sorted out my work schedule - I work when I want to work
30. Attended various workshops - Debbie Ford, Byron Katie, Joseph McClendon, David Wolfe, Dr Gray
31. Performed my little goddess socks off at Glamour and evolved the Pink Party to Glamour!
32. Featured in Frankie Lodges Art Exhibition at Brick Lane
33. I wrote the outline for my first book
34. Realised Im very wise
35. Watched my good friend Tia in her first big show at the Hazlitt
36. Started my own coaching and mentoring program- Inspire & Mentor
37. Got 2 guest presenters down to teach my lovely pole girls
38. Sown the seeds for my DVD, my eprograms, the Retreat, The Club and my book
39. Read so many inspiring books and listened to a truck load of audio
40. Meet many many wonderful people
41. Made lots of cakes and discovered Im a pretty great cook too
42. I have the most amazing clients
43. Got back in touch with my old partner in crime from school - Sharon Robbins - boy did we get into trouble!
44. Took all my team out for christmas lunch
45. Got drunk quite a bit this christmas and had lots of fun!!!
46. Booked to go and train with Zoraya Judd in March 2011
47. Got called a cougar on more than one occasion
48. Experienced some lows this year but stuck with my mantra - this too shall pass
49. Cooked the most amazing soups
50. Goddess Star Monroe is now officially my name on my passport!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment