Wednesday 11 August 2010

Get your fabulously, sensational body here........

I try not to watch too much television as when I sit down in front of her the one eyed goddess draws me and never lets me go.  So I limit myself to only watching 15 mins max then I have to walk away.  This morning a random channel was on showing infomercials - my fave!! I love them, so full of crap and bulls*** promising you all sorts of wondrous changes to your body in only 6 mins or less a day.    In 10 mins I watched open mouthed watching an ab trainer promising the demise of your love handles and a weight that shakes that promises the end of your bingo wings and in return amazingly shapely arms that even Madonna would be jealous of.    I mean REALLY, do they really expect us to buy into this and buy these products??  We are bombarded with products on a daily basis from exercising fit flops to fitballs that promise fabulous posture and if you are not careful you will get sucked in, spend a fortune and wonder why you never get the results the product promised.

With over 20 years experience of working with women in the health and fitness industry I pride myself on being a crusader of the truth for women everywhere and I feel its my duty to inform women everywhere that a fabulously sensational body only comes from hard work, dedication and commitment.  No fad diets, exercise routines or exercise products are ever going to change your body.  Women everywhere need to start taking full responsibility and ownership of themselves, commit to taking charge of their lives and their bodies and then be dedicated to doing their utmost best every single day of their lives.

Small changes bring big results, we cannot expect to drop 14lbs ++ instantly, to tone up our bodies by doing 6 mins of exercise a day.  But by instilling positive habits that you can do daily will help you on your way to a fabulously sensational body.  Rome wasnt built in a day but it was built and so shall your healthy, vibrant body.  Start looking at what you put into your mouth - are you eating because you are hungry or eating out of habit? 80% of all weight loss is down to what we eat.   Are you moving daily? if not, just start walking.  Are you being kind to yourself or do you put yourself down? reframe and switch how you talk to yourself - always big up the positives and celebrate every tiny little thing that you do that moves you forward to taking care of yourself a little bit more everyday.  Trust me this helps magnificently.

Women everywhere - there is no magic cure, no magic potion, no magic pill, no magic product BUT there is a MAGIC YOU!! You know your body like no one else does, deep down you know what serves you and what doesnt, you know when you are eating when you are hungry and when you are not, you know if you are moving enough or you are just being lazy.  Sometimes we just need a little push in the right direction.   Use me as your catalyst to making major changes to your life and your body I am here right via email to answer all of your questions.  I am also 5 weeks into my 12 week body transformation program "Sexy Curves" that will give you down to earth advice and guidance on how to transform your body and your life.

Keep in touch with me and remember you are in charge of your life, only you can change it to get your fabulously, sensational body.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment