Wednesday 18 August 2010

I proudly present to you........

My Inspire & Mentor Coaching Program

This has been 2 years in the making gorgeous ones, lots of research, some fabulous guinea pigs to test my theories out on and hey they all got the results they were looking for and then some!!  My baby is born.........  I am super proud, super happy that my coaching program is here.  Here to help you move on in life and rock it out like only the true you can!!!!!



Inspire & Mentor
Intuitive life changing advice from wise ol me!  I get in and I get out fast baby!!  Im an explorer of your mind, call me a female Moses, I part the waves of your confused, stuck mind, step right up and right in to help you move forward and obtain totally clarity and ownership of what, who and how you really want to do and have you in your life. 
I love working with weight/body issues, relationships and love, career and money - that does kinda of look like everything! If you are ready to hear the truth and nothing but the truth then Im your Goddess!
Inspire & Mentor is ideal if you desire outstanding RESULTS in your mind, body and life but just dont know how to go about changing.   I myself have overcome many obstacles in my life and at 39 I have never looked or felt so good as I do right now.   I am straight talking, wise, compassionate and am a fountain of knowledge helping women all over rock out their most sensational bodies and lives. 
Please email or call for an initial pow wow, where we will see what I can do for you.           

Initial Inspire & Mentor session £250.00 (concessions are available).  
 A 90 - 120 minute private advisory session with myself that will set you free and on your way to greatness!!!
Follow up sessions £100.00.
A 60 minute advisory session for when you need a little push every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment