Friday 23 July 2010

Curvy to Lean....

Life - if youre not careful it takes you away with it.  To stay on track and be aligned with your passions, goals and dreams take dedication, focus and determination.  Even Goddess's can lose their direction sometimes, can be confused at what they want, need and desire, can kid themselves that a stroll in the park and lifting a few weights in the gym counts as exercise and drinking a green smoothie in the morning and then snacking on chocolates counts as a nutritious eating program!!!  Thats me Im talking about, if you havent already guessed!!

Well I took stock and yes I do look adorable when Im curvy but I know deep down that Im not taking the best care of myself and Im all about doing the best I can each and every single day.   So my focus is switched on, my drive is back and my dedication to my "be the best" cause is back on.  2 weeks I started my own "Curvy to Lean" 12 week body transformation program.  I am documenting EVERYthing I do, from the time I get, the thoughts that run through my head, the exercise I do, the food that goes into my mouth, the feelings I feel, the energy I have or dont have, everything and I mean everything is being written down and you know why?????

Because of YOU, this is a program that I am developing for women, women who want to lose weight, tone up, get direction, have more energy, transform their body and just plain old feel good about themselves.  Its going to be a work of art, I know what you have to do to be in the best shape of your life, Im testing driving it for you, Im ironing out all the glitches and making the best program you will ever do!!  Im putting my heart and soul into this and it will look something like this....

12 weekly downloadable modules which include; a video each week explaining what you need for the week,  a detailed blueprint for the week, my journal notes so you can refer back time and time again to help you move along with the program, detailed exercise notes/photos and detailed nutritional advice.  A weekly teleseminar is included too and if you are in my vicinity a weekly bootcamp session is available run by my goodself - what more could a woman want!!!

Module one will be available for your free viewing pleasure this autumn with the whole program launching Spring 2011.   Watch out goddessas the Goddess has arrived!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! Star, you are always off doing something amazing or other. Cannot wait to hear all about your program (from one curvy woman to another). Will follow in your footsteps! Lots of love Adele

    ReplyDelete