Sunday 23 May 2010

A Beautiful Love Affair

I am having the most beautiful love affair.... its exquisite, its intriguing, its spell bounding and its with ME! How exciting to have a permanent love affair with yourself.  To fall in love with who you really are.  To cherish, adore and take such beautiful care of yourself.  The possibilities are endless and your potential will be magnificent.  There is no doubt, enter this love affair you will feel on top of this wonderful world.

Beautiful creatures, its hasn't always been this way with myself.   Throughout my years I have struggled, hated and even despised myself.  My self destruct button was pressed so many times the writing on it wore away.  But I made a vow to myself 2 years ago that enough was enough.   I pledged that I would do everything in my power and knowledge to learn how to fall in love with who I really am.

It has certainly been an interesting journey, a journey that I am proud to still be on now and will be forever more.  It has taught me many wonderful secrets and I have discovered many practical philosophies that have brought me here to you right now.

So today I would like to share my new adventure with your beautiful selves.  I have a relationship with food (don't most women?!)  So I decided that rather than look at food as my enemy I would look at food differently and learn and discover how to play and explore with different ways to nourish myself and my body.  This has led me to discover juicing, green smoothies, the raw food movement and detoxing.  A wonderful woman in Canada Tera Warner runs a stunning company called The Raw Divas and I magically stumbled upon her website at the beginning of the year and walked into another way of life!  I tried her 7 day detox and loved it and now I am excitedly embarking on a 6 week detox!

I am honored to give my body this gift, a gift of such love and appreciation.  My kitchen is transformed,  my mind is ready, I am committed to a new exciting way to live, my skin is already glowing and I full of anticipation and childlike energy.   It would be my honor to update you regularly to let you know how I get on.

So my question to you beautiful creatures is "What are you doing to express your love for your body and life right now."  Please remember and believe that you deserve nothing less than the absolute best and it all starts with what you are willing to do and give to yourself.

If you cant have a beautiful love affair with yourself then who can you have a beautiful love affair with?

Feeling the love and joy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment