Saturday 29 May 2010

Hate is a pretty strong word....

I hate my thighs, they are so big, so chunky, look at them they don't look nice, they are horrible, they don't belong to me, they don't fit into anything in the shops, my thighs dont look like the models in magazines, there must be something wrong with me, I hate my thighs, I really do, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I wish I didn't have these thighs, I wish I had her thighs, her thighs are perfect, I want those thighs, oh why cant I have those thighs, what have I done to deserve these thighs, I hate my thighs

V's

Wow, look at my thighs, I love that they are so strong, they are so wonderful, they carry me around,  they support me, I love the fact my thighs can take me for long walks outside, I love my thighs they have a delicious curve to them that makes them look so sensual, I love that my beautiful thighs can take me dancing, I can dance all night with my thighs if I wanted to, I love the uniqueness of my thighs, no one has thighs like mine, that makes me pretty special, I love the fact that my thighs are this shape, the shape of real woman's thighs, these are my thighs and I'm going to treat them with the respect they deserve, I love my thighs and I'm going to take great care of my thighs, I'm going to move them everyday and tell them how grateful I am of them, hey if I cant find anything to fit my beautiful shapely, curvy thighs I'm going to find a great dressmaker to make me some exquisite clothes that fit my thighs perfectly.  My thighs are just perfect, they are my thighs and I LOVE them.


Try it - this works with anything!  What you focus on you will attract and more importantly you will feel.    What are you going to focus on and feel today?

No comments:

Post a Comment