Tuesday 29 June 2010

My Goddess Power

My goddess power, the energy which lights up my life, puts the pizazz into my day and juices up my creative soul is always with me and at times it peaks and at other times its quiet and more unassuming.  Right now its quiet, I am in a reflective mood, my life is shifting, something deep is happening that needs my beautiful attention.  I am learning to accept that this is part of my exquisite life, learning to let go and to go with the flow...... Its an ongoing process that I know will be with me for the rest of my life.  Only when we go through these times can we learn and then grow.

So I am nourishing myself, I am taking super uber great care of myself I have just had my hair coloured and cut, I have bought out all the organic vegetables and fruit in the local supermarket, I have just made the most explosive juice ever and am looking forward to creating raw pecan fudge later this afternoon.  Learning and knowing that I am worth looking after is one of the best nuggets of knowledge I have learnt and accepted in this past year.

If you need a pick up or are craving sugar - beautiful creatures you need to try this baby!!!!!

Molotov Cocktail
4 apples
1/4 onion
1 red jalapeno
1 slice ginger
Chuck it all in a blender, whizz and knock back

POW!!!!!!!!!
Im still not seeing straight now!!!!

my fridge of wonderful food x

Soon to be Raw Pecan Fudge xxxx

Enjoy x

1 comment:

  1. I love those reflective moods. I will give your juice a try. I crave sweets all the time.

    Stop by and visit.

    ReplyDelete