Tuesday 1 June 2010

Your hips and your sexual energy

How aware are you of your hips?  Are they part of you, do you move them, sway them, circle them, enjoy them? Or are they just there following you about, not really part of you, you almost wishing they were'nt there.

Over the years I have had a love hate relationship with my hips, they were always too big, too curvy, just too much!  In my 20's I tried to disguise them with sweatshirts wrapped around my hips, long t-shirts.  In a word I hated my hips.  As I emerged out of my 20s and into my 30s I found myself newly divorced after 10 years of marriage and I started to look at my hips in a different way, when I put music on I started to swirl, circle and bump my hips to the music and you know what? It made me feel good!!! It made me feel more than good, it made me feel powerful and womanly.   I loved the feeling and at every opportunity I played my music loud and danced with abandonment and there began my love affair with my hips.

Our hips beautiful creatures house all what makes us women.  This is where our power lies and when we can access this power we cant help but feel good.  Over the years I have come across so many women who are rigid in the pelvis and hips and have no idea that they can move their hips in such beautiful ways.  Encouraging women to explore their innate movement in their hips helps to release them out of their old rigid patterns and starts moving them into the richness and brilliance of their sexual energy.

Our female sexual energy is part of us, it is what brings us alive and makes us feel vibrant,happy and womanly.   Harnessing your sexual energy is not just reserved for sex, it really does light us up from the inside, it brings an essence to a woman that no pills, lotions or potions can ever do.   No wonder woman love belly dancing, pole dancing and burlesque - it is a unique way to tap into you true self by learning to release and move from your hips and letting that wild untamed woman out!

Bring this beautiful experience into your daily life, start looking at how you walk, start leading from your hips, hold your body up high and squeeze your butt cheeks as you powerfully strut through your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment