Wednesday 2 June 2010

Women need women.

We need our girlfriends, we need to bond, connect, share and express our truest, deepest feelings to the ones that we love and trust.  We need their support and their unconditional love.  We need to feel part of a womanly tribe, it helps us to grow, expand, it builds our self esteem, our confidence and ultimately our love and compassion.  Women are unique creatures, we are born nurtures and we are born listeners.  We love to help out and we love to be of service to the ones we truly love.

Beautiful creatures this is all so very wonderful but we need to start we ourselves, we need to connect deep within and start a beautiful love affair with ourselves, only once we start this experience we can open up to giving so more freely to other women and receiving from other women.

How many times do you see other women during your day and wish them well in your head, or even better give them a beautiful compliment.  Having worked with women for so many years I have seen my fair share of bitchiness and nastiness  and of course I have also experienced having these feelings myself on many occasions.

The more work I do on myself the more I am able to give to my beautiful sisters, there is nothing more than I enjoy to tell a woman that she looks adorable, sexy, gorgeous, it makes her day and it makes my day.  We need to come together beautiful creatures, we need to celebrate the female form in all its wondrous spectacular glory, we need to start to notice our feelings of jealousy and resentment against our beautiful sisters.  We need to big each other up, celebrate our differences and know that we are all in this together and when all our energies are going in the same direction- WOW- then something magical will happen.

So go on.... tell a woman today how absolutely gorgeous she is, look her deep into her eyes and let her know that you really mean it!

1 comment: